Balancing Nutrition and Health Over the Holidays
Does the holiday season leave you 5 pounds heavier every January?
Then watch this video where I discuss how you can balance your nutrition and health over the holidays, without depriving yourself.
You have a holiday dinner or party gathering to attend, so you figure it’s a clever idea to not eat all day in order to save your calories for the evening festivities. But by the time dinner time arrives, you’re so hungry that all restraint goes out the window, you overeat, and wind up feeling sick, and guilty.
Does this sound like you? I can’t tell you how many of my clients call me the first week of January to help them get back on track after a holiday season of starving and bingeing.
But it doesn’t have to be this way! This year, you can navigate the holiday season with a more balanced approach. In this video, I discuss:
- Why starving yourself the day of a dinner party is never the answer
- How staying consistent with a routine of eating throughout the day is a game-changer
- Why bringing your own dish to a gathering that’s a healthier option is the perfect fall-back
- Tips for how to stay active when your usual routine is disrupted
- Not depriving yourself of your favorite dish, while still keeping your plate balanced
With these tips, I hope you can really enjoy this holiday season with family and friends, and stride into 2021 feeling strong, healthy and balanced. You can learn even more in this blog post – How to Get More Joy and Satisfaction Out of Eating with Intuitive Eating
Need help with mindful eating and understanding your body’s needs? It’s been a game-changer for me and so many of my clients! Schedule a free 15-minute consultation, so we can discuss your particular situation and goals!
Do you need help losing weight with a customized strategy in 2021? Check out my new program The Sustainable Sports Nutrition Academy, which provides a sustainable approach that’s based on science.