Are you overwhelmed with meal prepping for you and your family?
If you’re out of ideas and have limited time to prepare healthy meals, this video has just the tips you need to help get you on track.
Many of my clients find meal prepping complicated, and can’t figure out how to get healthy food throughout the week without spending hours in the kitchen. Many resort to fast food, or the opposite extreme – they buy healthy food but are too disorganized and busy to prepare it, and leave it in the fridge to rot.
This video breaks down how to prep healthy meals in an easy, quick way by showing you:
- Two ways to meal prep: on the weekend, or from dinner left-overs
- The essential combination of of carbs, protein, veg and fat
- Handy must-have kitchen tools to cook and store food with (hint: you need an instant pot!)
- What kinds of frozen food to have on hand
- My personal breakfast and dinner meal prep and food storage examples for my family, with a very busy schedule
Life is busy, but you and your family can still eat healthy and break the fast-food habit!
Do you need help with a customized meal plan? Reach out to me and set up a free 15-minute consultation, so we can discuss your particular situation and goals!
Want to read about some incredible transformations my clients have had? Head on over to the testimonials page!