Do you avoid snacking between meals because you think it’s unhealthy or will cause weight gain?
Done properly, mindful or ‘smart snacking’ can make all the difference to having optimal energy levels, improved performance and higher brain functioning.
As an important part of their meal plan, many of my clients learn that not all snacking is the same, and gain a newfound respect for the benefits of ‘mini-meals’ to keep their muscles fueled and their blood sugar levels stable.
Watch this video to learn:
- The difference between mindless and mindful snacking
- The negative physical and mental consequence of fluctuating blood sugar levels
- How to create a snack basket for you at home, at work, and for your children
- My recommendations for healthy snack products
- The proper combination of snacks for balanced carbohydrates, fat and protein
Do you need a customized training or nutrition plan to support you in your fitness goals and sport?
Reach out to me and set up a free 15-minute consultation, so we can discuss your particular situation and fitness goals!
Want to read more about some incredible transformations my clients have had? Head on over to the testimonials page!