Looking for the perfect gift for the athlete or fitness enthusiast in your life?
Gift a gift that keeps on giving this year!
If you want to give a gift that makes a positive impact and you’ll know for sure will actually be used, I’ve got you covered! And although my focus right now is on the holiday season, these are great gifts for any time of year.
Some of my kitchen items make great gift ideas, so in this video, I discuss and demonstrate my top gift ideas. Watch to learn about:
- Instant Pot – one of the biggest timesavers for busy families. Learn more in my blog: My One Must-Have Tool in the Kitchen
- Ninja® Food Processor – with 3 components for easy meal prep, a heavy-duty blender, and a smoothie blender as a to-go container with lid.
- SodaStream – never drink boring water again with homemade sparkling water flavored how you want.
- Redmond Sea Salt – my personal favorite! With extra vitamins and minerals, it’s better tasting and a must-have for athletes who need electrolytes. See my blog: How to Prevent Dehydration with Electrolytes
- French Press – for coffee or herbal tea blends.
Gifts for Customized Support:
Gift Certificates for the Sustainable Sports Nutrition Academy
The knowledge gained in this online, self-paced program will last a lifetime for someone you care about. This program teaches how to put together a fueling plan customized to their goals, and provides the A to Z for Sports Nutrition.
As a Sports Dietitian and Personal Trainer with over 10 years of experience, I’m also the nutrition expert for the US Antidoping Agency’s TrueSport USA program. I know what works for the best nutrition practices for endurance and power athletes, as well as active individuals who want to improve their fitness and their relationship with food.
Click here to see everything that’s included in this program that you can give to someone you love. It makes a great gift for young athletes!
One-on-One Nutrition Sessions
Do you know an athlete who’s struggling to achieve their performance goals? Or perhaps you care about someone you suspect is heading toward an eating disorder and needs professional support. There are many reasons to give the gift of Nutritional Sessions this holiday season, or anytime!
Whether it’s for the athlete in your life, for a parent you know of a young athlete, or for someone who needs a mindful eating coach, a gift certificate with a professional can make all the difference for them. Customized support will be tailored for your recipient to help them achieve their performance or fitness goals.
To arrange your gift, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the details.
Do you need customized support for yourself, or your young athlete?
Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation, so we can discuss your particular situation and goals.
What’s the fastest way to boost your performance without supplements? Download this free report!